The administrator of the Website Users' Personal Data is CHEMAXPOL Sp. z oo sp.k. 87-148 Łysomice, Ostaszewo 38.
The purpose of data usage
Users' data are used for the purposes of:
- service administration,
- statistics of website visits,
- content management,
- transfer of materials promoting the personal data administrator's own services,
- archiving data in accordance with the law, maintaining contact with Users.
The way of collecting data
Users' data can be collected automatically by the server or provided by the User.
Providing data by the User is voluntary.
Legal basis for data processing
- legitimate interest in direct marketing of the data administrator's own services and pursuing claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
- implementation of the contract
Data collected by the website owner
- User's IP addresses,
- Cookies (so-called cookies),
- information about the user's browser.
Providing data to third parties
The company will pass your personal data:
- entities that process data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities entitled by law.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
The user has the right to
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- transferring your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The period of storage of personal data
Data that the Administrator processes in order to provide services will be kept for the time specified by law, and in the legitimate interests of the controller until the opposition is filed.
The policy of using the website from cookies (cookies).
a) Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use of the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
b) The entity placing cookie files on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the website owner
c) The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
e) Cookies are used for the purpose
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
f) The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
g) The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
- functional cookies, allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
Links to other pages on the website
The website owner informs that the website contains links to other websites. The website owner recommends that you read the privacy policies there, as they do not bear any responsibility for them.
Securing user data on the Website
Description of technical and organizational safety measures is included in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards apply:
a) data automatically downloaded by the server is secured through the website access authentication mechanism
b) data downloaded from users during the registration process is secured by the SSL protocol and by means of the service access authentication mechanism
c) access to service administration is carried out using the authentication mechanism